Parker and Ali played so well together, they're so cute.
Uncle David building sand castles with the kids, looks like he was chasing them but he wasn't. Well maybe he was...
Cute Parker. I put blue gel in his and Hank's hair but Parkers was too dark to notice. He like it spikey though.
When we got there, He ran straight to the water. Surfer in training? Not if they find anymore great whites off our coasts.
Digging

Showing off the rocks they found. Ali copied everything Parker did.
She insisted on pulling the wagon at the zoo. Which I never recommend taking a wagon to the Phx Zoo. Notice she only has one piggy in, thats because she doesn't like to have her hair done, so she'd rather look scraggly. Princesses and ponies? Not my daughter, give her an airplane and army men. She also is in love with Superman, but whose not? Our zoo has an amazing water play area that why she looks like she doesn't have pants on, she has her swimsuit on under her shirt. Notice how Hank is oblivious to whats going on, he didn't even know she was pulling him. Way to into his snowcone.
Awe my little pumpkin.
Kalee, Hank & Taylor
Kalee & Hank
Bull-Riding
Oh yeah, she thinks she's a power ranger too. Splash pad at our mall.
Cuteness speaks for itself...I made the skirt.
Ahhh. Finally a picture of me. I don't know what Ali was doing, but we took this pic like 5 times and she kept making funny faces each time. Goofball. Outside of Minnie's House.
Apparently I was the only one interested in taking a picture to remember what a fun fourth of July we had in Heber. Josh thinks it actually cool to do "Blue Steele".
It looks she is standing graveside, but she's not. It was at least 100 degrees and she would not let me take her long sleeves and tights off.
12 years ago





3 comments:
what no words to go with these pictures? and where are you now? love the pics dont get me wrong can not believe how big hank is looking!
I'm so excited for all those pictures!!! Ali is too cute to not share with the world! I need copies of the ones fromt he beach. Spikey is Parkers favorite hairstyles...of the two he has to choose from, haha!
love all the pictures...the update in general and Love that you put words into it now too! can not believe you took the boat with out even asking us to go this time!! B has fridays of...hint hint
Post a Comment