Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hank Wakeboards

So of course the one time I don't bring my camera...Hank decided he wanted to try wakeboarding, but he didn't want to do it on his own. So Josh strapped in, put Hank on his board and boarded with him. I was afraid they wouldn't even get up. Good thing Josh is so buff and a good boarder (and me a good driver)cuz they got up. It was the cutest thing ever. Hank had so much fun, but was scared at the same time. He got brave and held the rope a few times but when it got choppy, he'd let go and hold one arm over Josh's leg and the other around his arm. It was hilarious. So then they hit one wave and Hank got a little ruffled so they let go. Well he decided he was done so we pulled them into the boat, then Hank decided he wanted to go again with one stipulation... that I don't make his shorts fall down. You see he informed us that the last time his "pants fell down like a mile" he said as he demonstrated what had happened showing everyone on the boat his bum. He is usually very private about no one seeing his bottom, so that made it even funnier. Needless to say he went out again and loved it. But loves the tube more.

2 comments:

Sharla said...

WOW so many posts at once, I love it!!! the kids are so cute, I used to think Hank and Ali looked alot alike but not anymore. Ali is so cute with her brown hair. Once she comes to play with Aliza and Lilly she will be come a girly princess like them who love purses, shoes, necklaces, hairbows and all things glittery!

Liz said...

hey Kim, so fun to see you and your family on here. I hear about all of these adventures but its fun to see them.

Ali's pioneer dress

Ali's pioneer dress
She has a new look, using her "Big" eyes

She thinks my tractor's sexy.

She thinks my tractor's sexy.
Hank's new love, the tractor.

My stove almost blew up. It was sparking for like 10 minutes, Josh wasn't home, I freaked out a bit

My stove almost blew up. It was sparking for like 10 minutes, Josh wasn't home, I freaked out a bit
It blew the screws off the back of the stove and into my wall. Nice! The worst part, I didn't get a new stove out of it. It was only a $13 part to repair (not that its repaired yet) Its hard living without a stove.