Saturday, August 22, 2009

We took the staff out on the boat. We had a lot of fun. The water was glass when we got there at 6:30 in the morning, then we chopped it up for everyone with the tube. I'm not in this pic, my dental assistant, hygienst and Hank, but I got on afterward and was the only one that got knocked off. Josh is a crazy driver (I'm sure it was his intention to get one of us off the tube)

This is what I looked like after the tube, my hair was so teased and tangled, everyone was laughing at me. Its not that bad right?

1 comments:

Trisha said...

So I haven't checked the blog in awhile...I mean, when was the last time you did a blog update? Well -what a fun surprise to find all these new pictures and updates! Your kids are so big and so cute!!! I can't believe Hank is in kindergarten. That has gone by way too fast!

Ali's pioneer dress

Ali's pioneer dress
She has a new look, using her "Big" eyes

She thinks my tractor's sexy.

She thinks my tractor's sexy.
Hank's new love, the tractor.

My stove almost blew up. It was sparking for like 10 minutes, Josh wasn't home, I freaked out a bit

My stove almost blew up. It was sparking for like 10 minutes, Josh wasn't home, I freaked out a bit
It blew the screws off the back of the stove and into my wall. Nice! The worst part, I didn't get a new stove out of it. It was only a $13 part to repair (not that its repaired yet) Its hard living without a stove.