Friday, June 12, 2009

This is for Trisha...

So I went to girls camp this week and I had a really fun time. There is nothing like getting to know people until you've camped with them. Here is what I learned... to be continued I have to make dinner first.

2 comments:

jackson family said...

oh your a bug make me think you updated and all you did was give a blurb....oh well ill take it! glad you survived camp!!

Trisha said...

Thanks for the post! I've been so busy I haven't been able to check in awhile...but I'll be checking!

Ali's pioneer dress

Ali's pioneer dress
She has a new look, using her "Big" eyes

She thinks my tractor's sexy.

She thinks my tractor's sexy.
Hank's new love, the tractor.

My stove almost blew up. It was sparking for like 10 minutes, Josh wasn't home, I freaked out a bit

My stove almost blew up. It was sparking for like 10 minutes, Josh wasn't home, I freaked out a bit
It blew the screws off the back of the stove and into my wall. Nice! The worst part, I didn't get a new stove out of it. It was only a $13 part to repair (not that its repaired yet) Its hard living without a stove.